Cyphers (Max 3):
- Temporal Sheath (Lvl 9)
Form: A pink crystalline doodad attached to a leather belt.
Effect: The user is enveloped by invisible energy for six hours. During this time, she has +1 to Armor against any type of energy attack (including those that normally ignore Armor) and is immune to any effect that would alter time, hold her in stasis, or do anything similar.
- Sonic hole (lvl. 4)
Form: Small doodad with several antena like protuberances.
Effect: Draws all sound within long range into the device for one round per cypher level. Within the affected area no sound can be heard.
- Force screen generator (lvl. 2)
Form: A coil of metal covered with a skinny pinkish crystal attached to one end.
Effect: Passing the crystal through the center of the coil the crystal will generate a force screen around you. It can absorb up to 8 damage and will last up to 2 hours.
[Contingent subroutine (lvl 6) – A square covered in circuitry that fused into Gerard’s body through his skin. If he becomes incapacitated or dies the subroutine will be activated and cause his body to continue to act in self preservation.]
[Comprehension Graft – Cypher absorbed by Gerard that allows him to understand but not speak Cluster]
- AR monocle
Form: This small lens floats in front of the wearer’s eye and presents an augmented reality (AR) where a variety of visual sensors, clarity enhancers, viewfinders and other aids are displayed accompanied by glyphs in an unknown language. Gerard begins to develop some understanding and an amount of (un)conscious control over the interface.
Effect: The monocle provides an asset to visual perception checks made while wearing it. It now also grants the ability “Eye for Detail”.
Eye for Detail (2 Intellect points): When you spend five minutes or so thoroughly exploring an area no larger than a typical room, you can ask the GM one question about the area. The GM must answer you truthfully. The question must make sense as something you could glean with your sensors. (You cannot see inside of objects for example.) You cannot use this ability more than one time per area per 28 hours. Enabler.
- Flight Pack (lvl. 3) A metal device with attached straps to allow it to be worn on the back. The wearer can move in the air for one hour, moving an immediate distance per turn in any direction. If desired, this speed can be increased to almost 100 miles per hour for that hour, but doing so automatically depletes the artifact.
Depletion: 1 in 1d10
Quirk: Needs an hour to recharge.
- Billowing cape – Cape billows as if blown by the wind when worn, even in still air
- Time delay disc – The reflection in the metal of this black disc is offset by 3 seconds.
- Phase stabilizer and fractured cypher – Small metallic sphere containing fractured shards of a crystal teleportation cypher. Gerard’s phase state is now tied to the cypher shards. Each shard is in a different phase state. (One shard is inky liquid black, one is blurred and pale blue, another is radiant and seems to wrinkle in and out of phase, and still another shard looks like it’s seen through rippling violet water. The last shard mirrors his current phase state and is larger than the rest, being made up of two fragments merged)
The sphere can morph into gyroscope-like rings and a few other small metallic nodes, that spin encircling the shard cluster floating contained in the center. A floating disk on top and bottom of the array allows it to be held and manipulated while open. Goredard can use the device and other tools to further stabilize Gerard Jr.’s still unstable phase state by fusing the unstable shards to the stabilized one.