Cyphers (Max 3):
- Mental scrambler (lvl 3) – Strange complex glassy curved object. 2 rounds after activation it fills an area of short distance with an invisible psychic field causing the victims to be unable to act. They can speak, walk, and defend as normal. The field last for 1 minute and effects remain while in the field and for 3 rounds afterwards. A Intellect check can allow normal action.
- Flame hand (lvl 4) – Large metal device with a metal tube on the end that a hand fits into like a glove. When activated, this device sprays a stream of flaming liquid up to short range that inflicts damage equal to the cypher level. The wearer can spray this stream around to affect multiple targets and hit as many as are next to each other in range. (If he need not worry about hitting friendly targets, he could potentially attack all foes within range.)
- Pod Beast (Lvl 3) – Fist-sized organic pod
Effect: If submerged in water, the pod grows quickly. In one minute, it grows into a boar-like beast of a level equal to the cypher level, with appropriate health, damage inflicted, and so on, plus 1 point of Armor. The hound obeys the user’s commands (as best as it can, with only animal-level intelligence) for 28 hours or until it is slain, whichever comes first, at which point it dissolves into thick liquid.
- Phased Slugspitter (Inorganic Phasing)
Form: A long device with 3 narrow prongs that form a channel in which the phase slugs forms within and issues from.
Effect: With a small buzz and bright flash this device fires a tiny slug of phased material that resembles a glowing irregularly shaped ball of glass to a range of 200 feet (61 m). It inflicts damage equal to the artifact level, but since the slug phases through inorganic matter, it ignores Armor. In fact, the slug can even pass through walls unhindered, although targeting through a solid wall provides its own challenges. This weapon cannot harm inorganic targets (it passes through them). (This device is a rapid-fire weapon, and thus can be used with the Spray or Arc Spray abilities that some glaives and jacks have, but each “round of ammo” used or each additional target selected requires an additional depletion roll.)
Depletion: 1 in 20
- Metallic mask – Fits perfectly on your face and changes expression when you do
- Glass projection cube – seems to show a live aerial view of an unknown, ruined city
- Bio Sample Cube – This cube from the bioscholar’s vault has many small compartments containing biological and chemical samples.
- Infinity Thermos – This cylinder can hold contents at temperature indefinitely. (Currently contains space coffee)